Acquire Item From non-Licensee

Written by Jarad on March 20, 2023

Q: Can we receive a transfer from someone that doesn’t have a FFL? How do we record the acquisition in our A&D?

A: An individual can ship a firearm to a FFL in any state. That FFL is authorized to receive it and log it in as they would any other firearm. The individual should include or provide their driver’s license with the shipment. You can use this as their name and address for your A&D Record.