Folsom, CA – December 15, 2020 – FastBound is pleased to announce a new partnership with Gearfire. Since 2012, Gearfire has been the leading eCommerce provider to the shooting and outdoor sports industry, offering customers up to $1 billion in available inventory that they never have to stock.
Creating an online store costs thousands of dollars in website development. Eliminate the guesswork with Gearfire. Their team will quickly guide you through the steps to start selling online, even if you don’t currently have a website. On average, retailers who use Gearfire see a 65% increase in their online sales.
Join the thousands of shooting sports retailers who trust Gearfire to take their sales to the web. All you need is your FFL and at least one account with any of our partnering distributors.
Key Features That Set Gearfire Apart
- No Dev Skills Required – Instantly turn your website into a 24/7 selling machine. Already have a great site? Gearfire can still add an eCommerce engine to it.
- Streaming Inventory – Offer your customers all available products from up to 11 partnering distributors, and keep your terms and pricing with them. How easy is that?
- Responsive Design – Your Gearfire website can be browsed from a desktop computer or mobile device—capture sales at any time, from anywhere with more than 20 website templates.
- Dedicated Support – From day one, Gearfire’s support team is there to get your website set up fast. Have questions? Contact us anytime, at no charge to you.
- Sell Your Own Products – The Gearfire eCommerce website platform makes it easy to manually add and sell in-store products, specialty or niche items, collectibles, and more.
- Set Your Own Prices – Easily set pricing for individual products. Or adjust profit margins by product Department or Category. Adjust prices by gross profit percentage or dollar amount.
- Exclusive Industry Data – Get an exclusive shooting sports movement report with real-time national data on the top-selling shooting sports products throughout the nation.
Incredible Value – Gearfire eCommerce websites start at just $100 per month. There are no setup fees, no contracts, and no penalties for cancellation.