We are proud to announce another regularly scheduled update of our leading FFL Bound Book Software with a lot of great improvements and additions, including the following:
- Improved item search performance.
- Added additional date checks to ATF Form 4473 Q22/Q37.
- Updated Topaz signature pad library to the latest version.
- Added support for New Hampshire State Police background checks.
- Changed State text boxes to dropdowns.
- Added FFL Expiration to import file format.
- Refined workflow criteria for creating a pending acquisition on disposition commit.
- Add Uzbekistan as a country in our country lists.
- Notify account owner if multiple sale reports delivery to the CLEO fails for any reason.
- If your cloud storage is full when we attempt to upload your bound book, we will email you and disable your cloud storage, which will cause the “You Need To Download” warning on your dashboard.
- Added a new API endpoint for adding multiple items to an existing acquisition in a single API request.
- Improved 4473 e-signature complete dialog to reflect Proceed/Denied/etc.
- Improved the 4473 edit-display contact flow.
- Improved the printed version of the cycle count report.
We have also updated the following ATF forms:
- Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Pistols and Revolvers (ATF Form 3310.4)
- Federal Firearms Licensee Theft/Loss Report (ATF Form 3310.11)
- Form 3 – Application for Tax-Exempt Transfer of Firearm and Registration to Special Occupational Taxpayer (National Firearms Act) (ATF Form 5320.3)
- Form 4 – Application for Tax Paid Transfer and Registration of Firearm (ATF Form 5320.4)
- Form 5 – Application for Tax Exempt Transfer and Registration of Firearm (ATF Form 5320.5)
FastBound’s leading FFL Bound Book Firearms Compliance Software includes free upgrades and updates for all plans.
Current customers can take advantage of these great new features immediately.