There are a lot of ways that you can become out of compliance. FastBound detects anomalies in the system and will alert you to compliance warnings. You can review potential issues and fix them before the ATF knocks on your door for an audit.
In the United States, firearms retailers and manufacturers are subject to strict regulations the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) issues annually. Failure to adhere to these regulations will most likely lead to severe penalties. The penalties (which are issues on a case by case basis, and are up to the discretion of the ATF and the court) include fines, license revocation, and criminal charges. Criminal charges mean a criminal record, and may mean jail time.
The ATF issues compliance warnings to educate and alert firearms dealers and manufacturers about their obligations. These warnings typically highlight common violations, the associated penalties, and provide guidance on how to rectify the issues. As a busy business owner, it can be difficult to keep up with new regulations. Cut to FastBound.
FastBound is a software solution designed to assist firearms businesses in maintaining ATF compliance and reducing the risk of non-compliance. Here’s how it can help:
1. Easy ATF Form Management: FastBound simplifies the process of completing, managing, and storing ATF required forms, such as the ATF 4473 for background checks and the A&D (Acquisition or Disposal) log for inventory tracking. The system ensures that all relevant information is accurately recorded and easily accessible.
2. Real-Time Compliance Checks: FastBound constantly analyzes the data entered into the system to detect potential compliance issues. Our software alerts users about missing or incorrect information. Our goal is to ensure errors are promptly addressed prior to becoming a bigger problem.
3. Electronic Bound Book: FastBound offers an electronic version of the ATF’s required Bound Book, which allows users to easily record firearm acquisitions and dispositions. The system ensures the accuracy and completeness of the entries and provides secure storage of this critical information.
4. Automated Reporting: FastBound quickly generates various reports required by the ATF. Reports such as Multiple Handgun Sales forms and Annual Firearms Manufacturing forms can be customized to align with ATF guidelines and submitted automatically to save time and effort.
5. Audit Preparation: FastBound provides businesses with a complete audit trail. We offer an organized record of all compliance activities. In the event of an ATF inspection or audit, this can significantly simplify the process and demonstrate a commitment to compliance.
By leveraging FastBound’s comprehensive features and capabilities, firearms businesses can reduce the risk of ATF compliance violations. We help you avoid penalties, which strengthens the reputation and trustworthiness of the business within the firearms industry.
FastBound was created to simplify compliance management and minimize the chances of non-compliance. Our priority is to ensure the smooth operation of your firearms businesses, while maintaining compliance. Start your free trial, no credit card required. See why we are the industry-leader in FFL compliance.