Do you find yourself squinting and guessing what a customer wrote on their 4473? And then typing it into your system can be such a hassle. Or maybe you’re thinking about hiring someone to do data entry to take it off your plate but still keep up with the demand. We have a system for you that will save a ton of time and money!
It works like this:
- The buyer completes and electronically signs their 4473 on any Mac, PC, tablet, or smartphone
- You add firearm(s), perform a background check
- You’re on to the next sale
You will save time on sales and follow-ups for customers who filled out the form incorrectly or are prohibited users- our system takes care of that. We have the most compliant and user-friendly electronic 4473 on the market that will also save your eyes from the strain of trying to decipher illegible handwriting.
In 2018, according to the ATF, five of the ten most frequently cited violations were related to failures that FastBound is designed to check for and help prevent, including:
- Transferee did not properly complete Section A, Form 4473 – 27 CFR 124(c)(1)
- Licensee did not record on Form 4473 the date on which NICS was contacted – 27 CFR478.124 (c)(3)(iv)
- Licensee did not sign and date Form 4473 – 27 CFR 478.124 (c)(5)
- Licensee failed to obtain and/or document purchaser’s Identification document – 27 CFR 478.124(c)(3)(i)
- Licensee failed to properly identify firearm on Form 4473 – 27 CFR 124(c)(4)
You have a customer for life
Due to the whole COVID-19 issue we had to transition to curbside pickup. Running paper to customers would have been absolutely impossible. FastBound streamlined the process and made it an honest cake walk.
FastBound saved my business!
We were struggling with our log books and the ATF was threatening to take our FFL. With FastBound we were able to straighten it all out and pass out audit 100%. Our agent is very pleased with the way we turned our business around. Thanks FastBound!!
The service is solid and reliable.
We've been using Fast Bound for over two years. The service is solid and reliable. It's the best move we ever made.
It saves us time and money!
We were looking for an electronic solution for our bound books. Several other gun dealers around us recommended Fastbound. We couldn't be happier with the service. It saves us time and money!
What a time saver!
I just found out that we can print inventory and conduct internal audits using FastBounds electronic reports. What a time saver!