Unlike other electronic bound book providers, FastBound is:
- The most compliant acquisition, disposition, compliance and 4473 software available.
- Guaranteed and recommended by FFLGuard — the leading FFL compliance lawyers and subject matter experts in the country.
- Easy to use, and even easier to get started.
- Is reliable, safe, and secure!
- Built, hosted, and supported here, in America.
- Cloud-based with no software to install or maintain.
- Not a competitor; don’t tell a competitor who you buy from, how much, and what you pay!
- Appreciative of your patronage: we will honor your plan pricing forever, guaranteed!
No credit card required
Cancel anytime and there are no contracts. Try FastBound for free for 30 days and find out how much time you will save. You will also streamline your business and secure your ATF firearms logbook procedures in compliance with ATF 2016-1. Try FastBound today! I agree to FastBound’s terms of service.
You can also schedule a live demonstration at your convenience.
Chat, call 888-534-4760 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly US-based team is here to help!
ATF doesn’t review or verify, or validate software. FastBound retains the leading FFL compliance lawyers and subject matter experts in the country, FFLGuard, to provide you with a guaranteed legal defense against ATF violations related to FastBound, resulting in administrative action. Nobody else offers this!
Who is FastBound
Since 2010, FastBound has led the market in firearms acquisition, disposition, and compliance software. We have helped thousands of individual FFLs, retail chains, distributors, and manufacturers get compliant, and stay on top of compliance with laws and ATF rulings.