One of our customers had a great idea: on a Pending NFA Form 4 & NFA Form 5 Disposition, if the Contact has a Special Occupational Tax (SOT), EIN Number, SOT Class, or a Business Type set, show them on the pending NFA Disposition and the FastBound NFA Disposition Receipt page after they complete the Pending NFA Form 4 & NFA Form 5 Disposition.
As per usual, we also made several other small enhancements including:
- Improved the FastBound Settings screen for configuring Reporting Multiple Firearms Sales
- Improved the webhook sent when a 4473 is deleted from the FastBound API.
- Added separate GetByExternalId endpoints for Acquisitions, Contacts, Dispositions, and Items.
- Updated support for California Dealer Record of Sale (DROS) entry.
- Added additional text to the empty screens for Items, Bound Book, and Acquisitions to help new users figure out where to go next.