We’re excited to announce the release of FastBound, which incorporates the new Form 4473 (Revised May 2020) mandated for use by FFLs on November 1, 2020.
Form 4473 Changes For May 2020
We have been working hard on this release for a few months. The new Form 4473 (Revised May 2020) not only drastically changes the form it also drastically changes the workflow associated with the new 4473. Some of the improvements made to just the 4473 include:
- With the addition of the Non-Binary gender, the multiple sale process needed to be updated as well.
- The changes in the 4473 process now allow you to attach any existing disposition to a 4473.
- Prevent the creation of duplicate 4473s.
- E-signature completion dialog now reflects proceed/denied/etc.
- Linking Q36 Transfer Date with the Number of Items.
- Improving the usability of the 4473 pages on phone-sized displays.
- When items are attached to a pending disposition, we added a convenient link to the pending disposition.
- Update contact details with 4473 details when assigning a contact to a 4473.
FFL Software Updates Based On Customer Feedback
As per usual, we made a few other updates based on customer feedback, including:
- Added a new API call to create a disposition, add firearms to the disposition, and dispose of the firearms to a new or existing contact, all in a single request API call.
- Updated Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Pistols and Revolvers (ATF Form 3310.4)
- Updated Report of Multiple Sale or Other Disposition of Certain Rifles (ATF Form 3310.12)
FastBound’s leading FFL Bound Book Firearms Compliance Software includes free upgrades and updates for all plans.
Current customers can take advantage of these great new features immediately.